June Board Meeting Agenda
Regular Board of Trustees Meeting
4705 Allen Road, Bakersfield 93314
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 @ 11:30 A.M.
1) Action to approve the items on the Consent Calendar
2) Action to approve a contract with Clarke Environmental Mosquito Management for aerial spraying for adult mosquito and encephalitis virus control in case of a public health emergency during this summer.
3) Action to approve proposed policy regarding guidelines for any District employee who intends to bring a service animal to work.
4) Action to approve the lease and installation of a “Capturecam” wireless, battery-operated camera and motion detector system to monitor and report suspicious activity on the Allen Road side of the District yard.
5) Proposed District Budgets for 2017/2018: Mosquito Control Program, Roof Rat Control Program and Capital Improvement Reserve.
6) Manager’s Report:
a. Resignation of longtime District Trustee Bob Mayborn.
b. Rat Control Foreman, Mona Lee, is retiring July 7, 2017.
c. West Nile virus update.
7) Public Comment.
8) Board Comment.